The Helicopter escaped from Saudi Arabia has hoped that her story would affect other independent women in Saudi Arabia to escape



The Helicopter escaped from Saudi Arabia has hoped that her story would affect other independent women in Saudi Arabia to escape from the country According to the US news office Associated Press AP Saif Mohammad al Qunon a Saudi girl who got blinds in Canada interviewed the Australian broadcasting said that international consideration was taken to escape from their country The change testament come The interview of Rahim al Qaeda was published in Australia in which he said "I pondering a large sum of women is evasion from the Saudi administration since there is no design of withholding of women so imposition I'm cultivation too ' He added that I think that large numbers of girlfriend evidence run away from there but hopefully my yarns will affect these girlfriend and they evidence get their "freedom" while showing bravery Read more Saudi girl escaped from Canada to reach Canada for security He also said that I view my story testament be a food of replacing the regulation in Saudi Arabia because the reality that this law has already appeared in front of the world When he met Canadian Minister of State Frail in Toronto Canada Mr Hayf Mohammad al Qunoon said that I feel that I am born again He also said that 'It is great there is a pen of love and splendor here here a emissary welcomed me and assured me that I am safe here and I have all the correctness here ' During his interview Rahim Muhammad al Qunon said that he was very sorry to hear this news that my family has issued a excuse and announced it to be incompatible with me Also read Saudi helicopter escaped from the family to get legal status He continued his words and said "How tins my clans declare me to get involved " I just expressed the desire to be free but my solution was very sad When asked him why he left his country he said that I wanted to be free from sharpening and cruelty I was not permitted to do my vocation there nor did I I tins not marry the marriage I want Who is the Leaf Muhammad Al Qunus 18 year old Rahif Muhammad al Qunon was on tourism with his family that he refused to go to Kuwait's fly and closed himself at the Bangkok airport hotel Rafael who was threatened to assassinate by his family said that 'I have talked closely faith and I fear that if I send back to Saudi Arabia I will be killed ' Read More Saudi Arabia testament return to Saudi Arabia Saudi girl He claimed that the Saudi embassy had taken their passport to Australia where the Australian visa exists Immigration officials claimed that 'Leaf does not want to get married and therefore has escaped the way from his clans and now he has reservations on returning to Saudi Arabia' Later the immigration lint chief had said that a guy seeking asylum in Australia has been allowed to enter Thailand for some time Later the United Nations Institute for Refugees said that more Saudi testament proceeds a seeming at the argument of Saudi fellow arrested in Thailand while the Australian authority has requested the defense of the girl's protection from the world's decision Was conditional Also read Escape from the clans Saudi Arabia allowed to deferment in Thailand On this day thousands of people signed online petitions to shelter Rahim Muhammad al Qunus in the UK Later Saudi Arabia got authorization to subordination in Canada and the Canadian Prime Minister announced that his earth is ready to give shutter to Leaf

Post a Comment

0 Comments